All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth volume that contains the early myths and legends which led to the writing of Tolkien's epic tale of war, The Silmarillion.
- Author BiographyJ.R.R.Tolkien (1892-1973) was a distinguished academic, though he is best known for writing The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and The Silmarillion, plus other stories and essays. His books have been translated into over 30 languages and have sold many millions of copies worldwide
- Author(s)Christopher Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/08/1993
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe History of Middle-earth
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1993
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIndex
- Weight300 g
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.