Consider these sponsored items
- £39.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this wide-ranging history of modern Britain, Eric Evans surveys every aspect of the period in which Britain was transformed into the world's first industrial power. By the end of the nineteenth century, Britain was still ruled by wealthy landowners, but the world over which they presided had been utterly transformed.
- Author BiographyEric Evans is Professor Emeritus of History at Lancaster University and author of a number of seminal books on the political and social history of eighteenth and nineteenth century Britain, including The Forging of the Modern State: Early Industrial Britain, 1783-1870(third edition 2001) and Britain Before the Reform Act (second edition 2008).
- Author(s)Eric Evans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight946 g
- Width171 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.