The She-pope: Quest for the Truth Behind the Mystery of Pope Joan by Peter Stanford (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.29+ £3.50 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe legend of Pope Joan - the woman who, dressed as a man, headed the Catholic church in the early 9th century - has always been a subject of fascinated speculation. This book attempts to reveal what can be known about this legend, using secret histories, medieval carvings and tarot cards.
- Author(s)Peter Stanford
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content Note8pp b&w photographs
- Weight212 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £5.50Trending at £6.48
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.98
- £4.45Trending at £6.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.