All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionKlink challenges a scholarly consensus concerning the audience and origin of the Gospel of John.
- Author BiographyEdward W. Klink III is Assistant Professor of New Testament at Talbot School of Theology, Biola University.
- Author(s)Edward W. Klink
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSociety for New Testament Studies Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume Number141
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.