All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe beauty of shells has captivated humans since the earliest times. These gifts of nature have been put to an array of uses - sharpened into tools, ground to make medicines, blown to make music. But above all, the beauty of shells has fired the imagination of artists and craftsmen through the ages.
- Author BiographyIngrid Thomas has collected and studied shells for many years. She has also exhibited her own shell artwork in exhibitions in Oxford and London.
- Author(s)Ingrid Thomas
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note526 illustrations, 507 in colour
- Weight1890 g
- Width238 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.04Trending at £5.79
- £7.02Trending at £7.99
- £7.80Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.