CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn unhysterical look at the future of employment.
- Author BiographyLynda Gratton is Professor of Management Practice at London Business School and is the founder of the Hot Spots Movement. She has written six books and numerous academic articles and is considered one of the world's authorities on people in organizations. She has been ranked by The Times as one of the top 20 Business Thinkers in the world today and by The Financial Times selected her as the business thinker most likely to make a real difference over the next decade. She was also in the top two of the Human Resources Magazine's HR Top 100: Most Influential poll and actively advises companies across the world. In November 2010 in New York, Lynda was elected a fellow of the National Academy of Human Resources.
- E-Publication DescriptionePub format for Sony Reader, Lexcycle Stanza and Adobe Digital Editions
- Author(s)Lynda Gratton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Digital)
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- FormatElectronic book text
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Edition StatementePub ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.