CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/1986
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleRecent Advances in Phytochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEric E. Conn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1. Early Research on the Shikimate Pathway: Some Personal Remarks and Reminiscences.- 2. The Shikimate Pathway - An Overview.- 3. Tyrosine and Phenylalanine Biosynthesis: Relationship Between Alternative Pathways, Regulation and Subcellular Location.- 4. Specific Inhibitors as Probes into the Biosynthesis and Metabolism of Aromatic Amino Acids.- 5. Synthetic Organic Chemistry and the Shikimate Pathway: Inhibitors and Intermediates.- 6. Indoleacetic Acid, Its Synthesis and Regulation: A Basis for Tumorigenicity in Plant Disease.- 7. Hydroxybenzoic Acids and the Enigma of Gallic Acid.- 8. Lignans: Some Properties and Syntheses.- 9. Biosynthesis of Iso-Chorismate-Derived Quinones.- 10. Naturally Occurring Quinones as Bioreductive Alkylating Agents.- 11. Biochemistry of Plant Coumarins.- 12. Some Structural and Stereochemical Aspects of Coumarin Biosynthesis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.