All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustration A-Z directory of the visible fixtures, superstructure fittings and machinery of small merchant ships, tugs and fishing vessels such as you would find in coastal and off-shore waters. Fully illustrated with 250 detailed photographs and line drawings of the details of ships involved in cargo, fishing, pilotage and oil rig support.
- Author BiographyTom Gorman has spent a lifetime working with small vessels out of Hull and Grimsby on the east coast of England and knows every rivet and bolt of their structure. His enviable reputation as a maritime modeller is the result of numerous medals from craft and model fairs, and his numerous commissions as a modeller.
- Author(s)Tom Gorman
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication02/11/2000
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note216 black and white photographs; 69 line drawings and scale plans
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Most relevant reviews
- norbiedp07 Jul, 2014by
Very useful book.
Excellent book. Full of useful information for someone like me who is just getting started on building model boats. Many pictures and diagrams of those "little" fixtures and fittings that add that extra something to a finished model.