All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow far would you go for love? The year is 1946, and all over the world young women are crossing the seas in their thousands en route to the men they married in wartime, and an unknown future.
- Author BiographyJojo Moyes was born in 1969 and was brought up in London. A journalist and writer, she worked for the Independent newspaper until 2001. She lives in East Anglia with her husband and two children.
- PrizesShortlisted for Foster Grant Reading Glasses Romantic Novel of the Year Award 2006.
- Author(s)Jojo Moyes
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/06/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/11/2009
- Content Noten/a
- Weight642 g
- Width153 mm
- Height34 mm
- Spine234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- juliekiradog201...25 May, 2017by
After reading this story last year I passed on that book to my sis in law, then purchased this one to a family member as a gift.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- wallyandjoyce08 Oct, 2014by
A wonderful book!
I love all Jojo Moyes Books but I think this is my favourite one - an amazing story - you must read it! A lot of the story is based on true facts - I learnt a lot about like for women during the war
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.00Trending at £7.99