All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you heard about the ghost bus that drives through London? Or seen the vampire who haunts Highgate cemetery? And would you know how to behave if you met a ghost? It's all in John Farman's spooky book of ghosts, poltegeists, vampires and things that go bump in the night! Open if you dare?
- Author BiographyJohn Farman attended Harrow Art School followed by the Royal College of Art. After completing his Masters degree he worked in the advertising industry until his departure to become a full-time writer and illustrator. He is the author of several children's books, including The Very Bloody History of Britain (without the boring bits), The Very Bloody History of London, C.R.A.P. (A Collection of Rotten Adult Principles) and Jesus: The Teenage Years. He lives in London.
- Author(s)John Farman
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/08/2001
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Out-of-print date23/04/2014
- Weight75 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £12.45Trending at £14.96
- £4.53Trending at £4.67
- £7.42Trending at £10.01
- £5.16Trending at £5.99
- £9.61Trending at £13.01
- £9.65Trending at £11.01
- £5.99Trending at £6.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.