All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe short guide to working with children and young people is an accessible introduction into the main concepts, developments and policy related to this exciting area of work.
- Author BiographyLiesl Conradie is the Course Coordinator and Senior Lecturer in Child and Adolescent Studies at the University of Bedfordshire. She is a professionally qualified youth worker who has worked with children, young people and communities in England and in South Africa. She is also an associate lecturer for The Open University on the youth work degree. Tyrrell Golding is a Youth Work Lecturer at The Open University. She has extensive experience of working with young people and communities, both in England and abroad, and writing and delivering youth work training programmes.
- Author(s)Liesl Conradie,Tyrrell Golding
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleShort Guides
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.