Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
About this product
- DescriptionProvides both beginning and experienced screenwriters with all the guidance they need to write compelling, filmable short screenplays. This book helps you explore how to develop characters that an audience can identify with.
- Author BiographyDan Gurskis has more than twenty years of writing and producing experience in film and television. He has worked on projects Columbia, Paramount, RKO, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Comedy Central, and the USA Network with collaborators as varied as the director Nicolas Roeg and Monty Python?s Graham Chapman. In all, he has written more than thirty screenplays. Gurskis has won an Emmy Award and has been a Cable Ace Nominee, a Shubert Fellow, and a MacDowell Colony Fellow. He currently chairs the Department of Film at Brooklyn College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Gurskis
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2006
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight344 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.