All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a range of topics, settings and styles, the book offers the first comprehensive study of short fiction from the First World War.
- Author BiographyAnn-Marie Einhaus is Lecturer in Modern and Contemporary Literature in the Department of Humanities at Northumbria University. She is the co-editor of The Penguin Book of First World War Stories (2007) and has published articles on First World War writing, modernism and canonization in journals such as Literature and History, Modernist Cultures, and Zeitschrift fur Anglistik und Amerikanistik.
- Author(s)Ann-Marie Einhaus
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.