All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.31Trending at £15.56
- £3.70Trending at £4.05
- £7.99Trending at £9.98
- £12.11Trending at £14.99
- £9.54Trending at £11.08
- £5.33Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionSpying is an ancient profession, and there have been some very exotic characters to exercise this art. From the true, Mata Hari, to the completely fictional, James Bond, there's a glamorous aura to spies and the job they do but never fear, our intrepid author will expose the truth and as always, it's not what you would expect.
- Author BiographyJohn Farman attended Harrow Art School followed by the Royal College of Art. After completing his Masters degree he worked in the advertising industry until his departure to become a full-time writer and illustrator. He is the author of several children's books, including The Very Bloody History of Britain (without the boring bits), The Very Bloody History of London, C.R.A.P. (A Collection of Rotten Adult Principles) and Jesus: The Teenage Years. He lives in London.
- Author(s)John Farman
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight75 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.