All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £10.30Trending at £10.50
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
About this product
- Description'The Shorter REP' presents the very best of the ten volume 'Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy' in a single volume. It makes a selection of the most important entries available for the first time and covers all you need to know.
- Author BiographyEdward Craig is Knightbridge Professor of Philosophy at Cambridge University, where he is also a Fellow of Churchill College. He has held visiting appointments at the Universities of Hamburgh, Heidelberg, and Melbourne. His publications include The Mind of God and The Works of Man (OUP, 1987), Knowledge and the State of Nature (OUP 1990) and Philosophy: A Very Short Introduction (OUP 2002). He is General Editor of Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight1973 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edited byEdward Craig
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.