Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the basics of how digital cameras work. This book offers general photography tips - from composition and lighting to shooting action shots and getting compelling close-up images. It also covers: image editing, including cropping and resizing; adding text, objects and special effects; and, getting quality prints from an online service.
- Author BiographyJeff Housenbold is president and CEO of Shutterfly, Inc., where he and the Shutterfly team bring the creative possibilities afforded by digital photography and the online experience to consumers everywhere. Dave Johnson is an awardwinning photographer in both analog and digital media. He is the bestselling author of nearly three dozen books, including How to Do Everything with Your Digital Camera.
- Author(s)Dave Johnson,Jeffrey Housenbold
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication27/04/2005
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.