All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe Siddhantasundara is the last major treatise of Indian astronomy and cosmology to receive serious scholarly attention, Knudsen's careful effort unveils the 500-year-old Sanskrit verses and shows the clever quirkiness of Jnanaraja's writing style, his keen use of mathematics, and his subtle philosophical arguments.
- Author BiographyToke Lindegaard Knudsen is an assistant professor of mathematics at State University of New York at Oneonta.
- Author(s)Toke Lindegaard Knudsen
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note31 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.