All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionKut-al-Amara was the site of one of the longest siege ever endured by British forces. On December 3, 1915, the 6th Indian Division under Charles Townshend sought refuge from pursuing Turkish forces inside the walled town. This book offers important insights into Britain's imperial army and its role in the Middle East during World War I.
- Author BiographyNikolas Gardner is Associate Professor and Co-Chair of the War Studies program at the Royal Military College of Canada in Kingston, Ontario.
- Author(s)Nikolas Gardner
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleTwentieth-Century Battles
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note9 maps
- Weight459 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.