Consider these sponsored items
- £21.11Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKut-al-Amara was the site of one of the longest siege ever endured by British forces. On December 3, 1915, the 6th Indian Division under Charles Townshend sought refuge from pursuing Turkish forces inside the walled town. This book offers important insights into Britain's imperial army and its role in the Middle East during World War I.
- Author BiographyNikolas Gardner is Associate Professor and Co-Chair of the War Studies program at the Royal Military College of Canada in Kingston, Ontario.
- Author(s)Nikolas Gardner
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleTwentieth-Century Battles
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note9 maps
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.40Trending at £16.75
- £10.77Trending at £11.89
- £4.95Trending at £8.89
- £15.56Trending at £20.82
- £24.80Trending at £42.92
- £55.13Trending at £66.59
- £17.24Trending at £19.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.