CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £37.22
- £13.26Trending at £13.80
- £24.67Trending at £25.29
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe text studies the importance of monuments tracing their history from their first creation to over 6000 years later. Part one discusses how monuments first developed, and part two studies how such monuments were modified and reinterpreted to suit the changing needs of society.
- Author BiographyRichard Bradley is Professor of Archaeology at Reading University. Current interests include landscape archaeology and rock art. Recent books include Altering the Earth and Rock Art and the Prehistory of Atlantic Europe. He is the general editor of the Routledge Journal World Archaeology.
- Author(s)Richard Bradley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note46 line figures, 6 maps
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.