Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionAn influential six-volume work on the philosophy of Sikhism, published in 1909, by the one-time deputy commissioner of the Punjab.
- Author(s)Max Arthur Macauliffe
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication12/08/2012
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Perspectives from the Royal Asiatic Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.