All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.11Trending at £4.53
- £3.60Trending at £7.06
- £4.02Trending at £4.52
- £10.01Trending at £12.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.84
- £4.99Trending at £9.65
- £2.50Trending at £3.05
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a blend of documentary, collage, narration, and fictional interviews. This title offers an account of German General Kurt von Hammerstein whose acquiescence to Nazism consolidated Hitler's power - and of the heroic few who refused to share in the spoils.
- Author BiographyHans Magnus Enzensberger, often considered Germany's most important living poet, is also the editor of the book series Die Andere Bibliothek and the founder of the monthly TransAtlantik. His books include Lighter Than Air: Moral Poems and Civil Wars: From L. A. to Bosnia. Martin Chalmers has translated works by Hubert Fichte, Ernst Weiss, Herta Mueller, Alexander Kluge, Emine Sevgi Oezdamar, and Erich Hackl.
- Author(s)Hans Magnus Enzensberger
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe German List
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Content Note64 halftones
- Weight620 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Translated byMartin Chalmers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.