All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese tales tell of the rebellion of Feanor and his kindred against the gods, and of the war, hopeless, despite great heroism, against the great enemy.
- Author BiographyJohn Ronald Reuel Tolkien was born on the 3rd January, 1892 at Bloemfontein in the Orange Free State, but at the age of four he and his brother were taken back to England by their mother. After his father's death the family moved to Sarehole, on the south-eastern edge of Birmingham. Tolkien spent a happy childhood in the countryside and his sensibility to the rural landscape can clearly be seen in his writing and his pictures.
- Author(s)J. R. R. Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width124 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine74 mm
- Read byMartin Shaw
- Contained items statementContains 1 CD-Audio
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £38.99Trending at £48.75
- £23.52Trending at £27.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
- £6.09Trending at £7.98
- £7.99Trending at £11.67
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.