All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrampton Rock is a peaceful fishing village on a remote island, accessible only at low tide. But Stanley has awoken the ghostly world of long dead and buried pirates - and they are heading to meet him.
- Author BiographyChris Mould went to art school at the age of sixteen. During this time, he did various jobs, from delivering papers to washing-up. He has won the Nottingham Children's Book Award and been commended for the Sheffield. He loves his work and likes to write and draw the kind of books that he would have liked to have on his shelf as a boy. He is married with two children and lives in Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Chris Mould
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSomething Wickedly Weird
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date11/09/2009
- Content NoteB/w throughout
- Weight260 g
- Width134 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
- £3.35Trending at £3.99
- £4.00Trending at £4.43
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
- £5.32Trending at £5.99
- £2.82Trending at £3.06
- £3.44Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.