All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating the 100th anniversary of the Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost, the author recounts a lifetime of rescuing and restoring these wonderful cars. He also introduces us to the many larger-than-life personalities he met along the way, and the adventures they brought in their wake. He also includes pictures of the car.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN HARLEY served in the Royal Armoured Corps in Malaya and Germany, where he acquired practical experience working on Rolls-Royce military engines. He followed a career in mechanical engineering until the chance discovery of an abandoned 1926 Rolls-Royce Phantom I and its subsequent restoration led him to found J. N. Harley Engineering, one of the foremost restoration shops in the United Kingdom working almost exclusively on the Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost.
- Author(s)Jonathan Harley
- PublisherDalton Watson Fine Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDalton Watson Fine Books
- Content Note220 black and white and colour photographs
- Weight1500 g
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.