All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of more than one hundred puzzles that require creative, 'outside of the box' thinking. It contains different types of puzzles such as word, number, logical, visual, spatial, dissection, dividing, dot-connecting, matchstick, and coin.
- Author BiographySerhiy Grabarchuk ran the Puzzles.COM website (www.puzzles.com) for almost three years. Since August 2005 he has run the Age of Puzzles project (www.ageofpuzzles.com). His sons, Peter and Serhiy, Jr. support him in his puzzle work and are accomplished puzzlers in their own right. The Grabarchuk's live in Uzhgorod, a small town in the Western part of Ukraine.
- Author(s)Peter Grabarchuk,Serhiy Grabarchuk
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Weight158 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.