CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionA study of indigenous music-making in New World societies, including the Aztecs and the Incas.
- Author BiographyGary Tomlinson is Annenberg Professor in the Humanities at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Gary Tomlinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in Music History and Criticism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.