Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionMany single woman-married man relationships are characterized by recognizable, even stereotypic, interactions and run such a predictable course as to constitute a genuine syndrome. This book offers a framework to help patients struggling with their involvement in such affairs.
- Author BiographyRichard Tuch, M.D., is a Training and Supervising Analyst at the Los Angeles Psychoanalytic Society and Institute, Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California at Los Angeles, and Attending Psychiatrist at the Cedar-Sinai Medical Center. He has written numerous articles on such subjects as writer's block, the limits of empathy as a therapeutic tool, and the role of social cognition in personal relationships. A frequent presenter at meetings of the American Psychoanalytic Association, Dr. Tuch is the recipient of the 1995 Karl A. Menninger Memorial Award for Psychoanalytic Writing. He maintains a private practice in West Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Richard Tuch
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.