CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with managers, not statisticians in mind, this reference shows readers how to statistically evaluate a Six Sigma program, identify problems, and make tailor-made adjustments to get the desired results and revitalize a program.
- Author BiographyPraveen Gupta, a Master Six Sigma Black Belt, has been involved with Six Sigma since its origin (1986). His first project, completed at Motorola under the guidance of Bill Smith, the inventor of Six Sigma, was published in Quality Engineering magazine in 1990. For over 15 years, Praveen has published articles, monthly columns, and books on Six Sigma. His previous books include Six Sigma Deployment and the best selling Six Sigma Business Scorecard. Praveen has conducted Six Sigma training worldwide since 1987 and assisted others in their projects to solve their problems creatively. Praveen has consulted with dozens of small- to medium-size companies in corporate performance improvement through Six Sigma and business process improvement. Praveen is a Co-chairman of IPC's SPC committee, which has recently developed an industry standard, IPC-9194, for process controls. Praveen is a Fellow of ASQ. He lives in Lisle, IL.
- Author(s)Praveen Gupta
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight893 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.