Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.24Trending at £8.98
- £36.79Trending at £39.97
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to provide a corrective on the 1967 war between Israel and Arab states using documents declassified by key governments.
- Author BiographyJohn Quigley is the President's Club Professor in Law at the Moritz College of Law at Ohio State University. After earning his AB, LLB and MA degrees at Harvard University, he was a research associate at Harvard Law School. He has written extensively on international law, in particular on the Arab-Israeli conflict. He is the author most recently of The Statehood of Palestine: International Law in the Middle East Conflict (2010) and Soviet Legal Innovation and the Law of the Western World (2007).
- Author(s)John Quigley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.