All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £25.61Trending at £27.04
- £21.89Trending at £24.65
- £13.99Trending at £21.51
- £13.49Trending at £16.02
- £11.16Trending at £15.01
- £8.45Trending at £10.02
- £6.86Trending at £8.93
About this product
- DescriptionJansson documents how presidents from FDR to Clinton have made ill-advised choices that squandered trillions of dollars. Using Office of Management and Budget projections through 2004, Jansson shows how the madness continues-and how an informed electorate can put an end to it.
- Author BiographyBruce S. Jansson is the author of Social Policy: From Theory to Political Practice, The Reluctant Welfare State, and many other books and articles on social policy and welfare. He teaches at the University of Southern California and lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Bruce S. Jansson
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note45 illus.
- Weight680 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.