Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by startatpage1
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake an hour to read a book that will change your marriage forever!
- Author BiographyRob Parsons is an international speaker on family issues. Each year he addresses thousands of people in live seminars as well as on radio, television and film. He is a lawyer by profession and is married to Dianne; they have two children. His books include THE SIXTY MINUTE FATHER, THE SIXTY MINUTE MARRIAGE, LOVING AGAINST THE ODDS and WHAT THEY DIDN'T TEACH ME IN SUNDAY SCHOOL. He is the Director of Care for the Family.
- Author(s)Rob Parsons
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/01/1997
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/01/2010
- Weight128 g
- Width129 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.