All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to living with this autoimmune disease in which the body mistakenly attacks its own moisture-producing glands in the eyes, mouth, and skin is written by two Sjogren's sufferers. Here, they provide medical information, research results, and treatment methods.
- Author BiographyTeri P. Rumpf, Ph.D., is a psychologist in private practice specializing in treating who suffer from chronic illness. Katherine Morland Hammit is the past president of the Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation and currently works as its public policy director. She is also a member of the coordinating committee for research in autoimmune diseases for the National Institutes of Health.
- Author(s)Morland Hammitt,Teri P. Rumpf
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date10/03/2016
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight350 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.