All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionIt shows how the industry's massive pollution loads significantly disrupted local environments and communities, leading to a long struggle to regulate and control that pollution.
- Author BiographyWilliam Boyd is an associate professor of law at the University of Colorado-Boulder.
- Author(s)William Boyd
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Industry and Society
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note9 Graphs; 4 Maps; 7 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.