All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecounts the story of the largest mass murder trial in California's history, in which 22 Mexican-American youths were tried and 17 were convicted for a crime to which none of the defendants were ever tied. Opens a window onto a time and place that highlights the historical prejudices of white America towards Mexican Americans.
- Author(s)Mark A. Weitz
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLandmark Law Cases and American Society
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.14
- £6.89Trending at £7.02
- £6.30Trending at £6.42
- £14.62Trending at £14.90
- £14.24Trending at £14.51
- £13.59Trending at £13.85
- £34.98Trending at £35.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.