All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA former detective leaves his beloved Balkan home to join his wife and daughter in Germany. When asked to return to Croatia to help the International War Crimes Tribunal bring the killers of Srebrenica to justice he accepts but his handlers don't tell him the real reason. He is to be used as bait for a murkier purpose.
- Author Biographyis a reporter for the Baltimore Sun and worked in its Berlin bureau during the years of civil war in former Yugoslavia, as well as in Afghanistan during the recent conflict for the paper. His first novel, Lie in the Dark, won the CWA John Creasey award for best first crime novel in 1999 and his second novel, The Small Boat of Great Sorrows, won the 2003 CWA Steel Dagger for Thriller of the Year. His new novel, The Warlord's Son is published by Bantam Press.
- Author(s)Dan Fesperman
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight300 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.15Trending at £4.45
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.