All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hungry man and his wife baked a small bun. But as soon as they put it on their plate, the bun jumped up and ran off. This lively version of the traditional story of the gingerbread man is by Martin Waddell.
- Author BiographyMartin Waddell is the Hans Christian Andersen Medal winner 2004 and two-time Smarties Prize winner. Among his many books for children are the Little Bear and Farmer Duck series. Martin lives in Newcastle in County Down.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)T. S. Spookytooth
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £7.76Trending at £7.97
- £5.57Trending at £5.84
- £3.59Trending at £6.84
- £4.45Trending at £5.53
- £4.94Trending at £7.97
- £3.98Trending at £4.97
- £8.72Trending at £10.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.