All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJean-Marc Rickli,Khalid S. Almezaini
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction - Khalid Almezaini and Jean-Marc Rickli 1. Theories of Small States' Foreign and Security Policies and the Gulf States - Jean-Marck Rickli and Khalid Almezaini 2. The Changing Security Dynamics in the Middle East and its Impact on Smaller GCC States' Alliance Choices And Policies - Victor Gervais 3. Gulf Security Policy after the Arab Spring: Considering Changing Security Dynamics - Andreas Krieg 4. The United States and its Key Gulf Allies: A New Foundation for a Troubled Partnership? David Goldfischer 5. Iran and the GCC Sheikhdoms - Shahram Akbarzadeh 6. Oman's Independent Foreign Policy - Abdullah Baabood 7. Evolving Foreign and Security Policies: A Comparative Study of Qatar and the UAE - Emma Soubrier 8. Risk Diversification and the UAE Foreign Policy - Leah Sherwood 9. Gulf States' Engagement in North Africa: The Role of Foreign Aid - Lisa Watanabe Conclusion - The Foreign Policies of the Gulf Small States: An Exception in Small States' Behaviours? Khalid Almezaini and Jean-Marc Rickli
- Author BiographyKhalid Almezaini is Lecturer at Qatar University and a Visiting Research Fellow at LSE. Prior to joining Qatar University, Almezaini taught Middle East Politics at the universities of Exeter, Edinburgh and Cambridge. His research interests range from international relations, Middle East politics and security to foreign aid and political economy. Jean-Marc Rickli is Lecturer at the Department of Defence Studies of King's College London and at the Qatar Joint Command and Staff College in Doha. He is also an Associate Fellow of the Geneva Centre for Security Policy. His previous appointment includes Assistant Professor at the Institute for International and Civil Security at Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.51Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.38Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.