All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive work which brings together, for the first time, decades of archaeological research into the Small Isles, presented for a general audience. Provides a tour of both the past and the present for visitors and walkers who would like to know more about the history of these islands.
- Author BiographyJohn Hunter is Emeritus Professor of Ancient History and Archaeology at the University of Birmingham. A former Commissioner of RCAHMS, he has undertaken extensive survey work in Scotland, with a particular focus on the Northern and Western Isles.
- Author(s)John Hunter
- PublisherHistoric Environment Scotland
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHistoric Environment Scotland
- Content Note150
- Width210 mm
- Height257 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.