All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionProvides advice, tips, and research from a diverse community of women living with diabetes. It provides practical insight and references for the optimal management of diabetes from women living with the disease, as well as doctors, nurses, nutritionists, and educators.
- Author BiographyAmy Stockwell Mercer is a freelance writer in Charleston, SC. She graduated with her MFA in nonfiction writing from Queens University in Charlotte, NC. Her writing has appeared in Charleston Magazine, skirt! Magazine, Literary Mama, Cup of Comfort For Writers, Chicken Soup for the Power Mom's Soul, Art Magazine, The City Paper, Charleston Style and Design, Diabetes Health, and Diabetes Forecast. Amy is the Blog Editor and Chronic Mama Columnist for Literary Mama, and blogs about living with diabetes at Dreaming About Water Amy has lived with type 1 Diabetes for 25 years.
- Author(s)Amy Stockwell Mercer
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.