All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the enclosed, austere fishing community of Broughty Ferry to the encroaching tower-blocks of nearby Dundee, this title conjures up a traditional community, reluctantly confronting the modern world.
- Author BiographyBill Duncan teaches English in a secondary school and divides his time between Broughty Ferry, Dundee and the Outer Hebrides.
- Author(s)Bill Duncan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight189 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £12.18Trending at £15.13
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.