All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionEven today, years after the legal battles to save the endangered snail darter, the little fish is often invoked as an icon of leftist extremism and governmental foolishness. In this book, the environmental lawyer who fought and won the case, tells the hidden story behind one of the Supreme Court's most significant environmental law decisions.
- Author BiographyZygmunt J. B. Plater is professor of law and director of the Land & Environmental Law Program at Boston College Law School. He lives in Newton Highlands, MA.
- Author(s)Zygmunt J. B. Plater
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note33 b-w illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.