Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £14.59Trending at £15.99
- £45.68Trending at £63.94
- £9.63Trending at £11.94
- £12.99Trending at £15.95
- £12.15Trending at £12.98
- £12.99Trending at £15.22
- £9.66Trending at £11.59
About this product
- DescriptionA snake park in the Sultanate of Oman has a serious problem: all but one of their snakes have died. The owner of the park has hired a 'snake detective' to uncover the mystery of the dying snakes. Why did the snakes die? Will the snake detective be able to save the new snakes?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 2600
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight88 g
- Width147 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.