All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised handbook has been updated to include: FIFA's most current laws of the game; current expectations on how referees administer the laws and control play; insights into the FA's referee training and advice; and over 100 questions and answers on the laws and their interpretation.
- Author BiographyDavid Ager has been a qualified soccer referee for over 20 years. He is a Football Association Licensed Referee Instructor and a Registered Assessor of Referees.
- Author(s)David Ager
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/05/2009
- Content Note42line drawings
- Weight302 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.06
- £17.38Trending at £19.93
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.31
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £13.25Trending at £18.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.