All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionWe are not just social animals, but social citizens whose political choices are significantly shaped by peer influence. Drawing upon data from settings as diverse as South Los Angeles and Chicago's wealthy North Shore, the author shows that social networks do not merely inform citizens' behavior, they can - and do - have the power to change it.
- Author BiographyBetsy Sinclair is assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Betsy Sinclair
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleChicago Studies in American Politics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note20 line drawings, 24 tables
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.