All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionLocates contemporary discourses of anorexia nervosa within their historical context, showing how practices continue to be influenced by medicine, psychology, ideology and politics. This book argues that anorexia nervosa must be considered within the political, social and gendered relationships that continue to contribute to its definition.
- Author BiographyDr Julie Hepworth is Lecturer in the Department of Public Health at the University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Author(s)Julie Hepworth
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleInquiries in Social Construction Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.