Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.46
- £10.61Trending at £11.55
- £7.09Trending at £8.95
- £6.54Trending at £7.95
- £5.27Trending at £5.74
- £5.06Trending at £5.32
- £33.52Trending at £41.79
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a much-needed bridge between disparate bodies of research, examining the specific processes through which children internalize the lessons learned in social contexts.
- Author BiographyMary Gauvain, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of California at Riverside. She received her master's degree in Sociology of Education from Stanford University and her doctoral degree in Developmental Psychology from the University of Utah. She is a fellow of the American Psychological Association and has served on the Executive Committee of the APA Division of Developmental Psychology. She is also a member of the Society for Research in Child Development. Her research on children's cognitive development in social and cultural contexts is widely published and has been funded by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and The Spencer Foundation, among others.
- Author(s)Mary Gauvain
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication21/12/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleGuilford Series on Social and Emotional Development
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.