CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the original texts of some of the most infamous, yet widely-taught, texts in modern academia. This series features The Communist Manifesto , Das Kapital , The State and Revolution , Leviathan and The Social Contract .
- Author BiographyRoger Scruton is a writer, philosopher, and public commentator who specializes in political and cultural thought. His insights on Rousseau's Social Contract are excellent spurs to further thought and debate. Scruton, who was educated at Cambridge, has published more than 30 books. He frequently engages in political debates and is well known as a powerful polemicist.
- Author(s)Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight234 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byRoger Scruton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.