CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionInfectious and parasitic diseases cause about one-third of deaths and are the second leading cause of morbidity and mortality. This book explores how human activities enable microbes to disseminate and evolve, thereby creating favorable conditions for the diverse manifestations of communicable diseases.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight980 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byH.F. Pizer,Kenneth H. Mayer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.