CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Description'The Social Impact of Sport' critically examines the ways in which sports contribute to, or inhibit, social well-being, the directions these changes take and the conditions necessary for sport to have beneficial outcomes.
- Author BiographyRamon Spaaij is a Research Fellow at the Refugee Research Centre and School of Social Sciences, La Trobe University. He is also a Research Fellow at the Amsterdam School for Social Science Research, University of Amsterdam.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSport in the Global Society - Contemporary Perspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight340 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byRamon Spaaij
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.